Election Day is November 8th
Election Day is November 8th, and it’s critically important to restore balance to Sacramento. If you have any questions on how to safely cast your ballot, please call the Voter Assistance Hotline at (661) 513-3321.
How to safely cast your ballot:
- Sign your ballot and put it in the mail by November 8th. You don’t even need a stamp!
- Place your signed ballot in an authorized drop box anywhere in Los Angeles County. Click here for a map of secure drop boxes operated by the County Elections Office.
- Vote in person at a vote center any time between now and November 8th. Vote centers will be open from 10 AM to 7 PM for the 10 days preceding Election Day, and will be open from 7AM to 8PM on November 8th. Click here for a map of all vote centers in Los Angeles County.
- Vote in person today at the County Elections Office in Norwalk. The address is 12400 Imperial Highway, Room 3201, Norwalk, CA 90650.
- If you need a ride to a vote center or would like a campaign representative to pick up your ballot and deliver it for you, please call our Voter Assistance Hotline at (661) 513-3321 to make an appointment.
Once you have mailed or dropped off your ballot, you can track its status online through the Secretary of State.
If your ballot has been rejected, call the Registrar of Voters immediately at (800) 815-2666. If it was rejected due to an unmatched signature, you will need to complete the Signature Verification Statement and return it to the Registrar of Voters. If it was rejected for being unsigned, you will need to complete the Unsigned Ballot Statement. To return your form, you can:
- Drop it off at a Vote Center or Drop Box Location by 8PM on November 8th.
- Return it to the Registrar of Voters in person by 5 PM on December 3rd.
- Mail it to the Registrar of Voters at 12400 Imperial Highway, Norwalk CA 90650. It must be received by 5 PM on December 3rd, and will require postage.
- E-mail the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 PM on December 3rd.
If you have any questions about the voting process, please call the Voter Assistance Hotline at (661) 513-3321.